QualityForest: An Erasmus+ project
Project Reference: 2017-1-ES01-KA202-038677
Promotor: CTFC Solsona (Spain)
The project addresses the challenge to elaborate a new professional qualification that includes all the competences of ECC. Some EFESC members (Belgium, France and Spain) and new partners (Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia) will collaborate to elaborate a proposal with the support of other entities and training centres as associated partners.
Two outputs will be created within the project: an occupational standard (O1) and a Learning and assessment guide (O2).
The aims of the project are to fulfil the demands of the industry and to:
- Reduce accidents & fatalities
- Reduce associated economic & personal costs related to accidents
- Improve & enhance operator skills and efficiency in the workplace
- Enhance operator mobility and employability throughout Europe
- Improve & expand delivery of existing vocational training and assessment standards
- Encourage & promote life-long learning and continuous professional development
- Improve transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications in Europe.